How to remove glazing from 20+year old Hornby 86, made in Margate

I wish to bring my collection up to date, so wish to repaint my aged Hornby class 86 Phoenix into Network Rail livery.

This is my first attempt at a re-livery, so the plain yellow "banana" style is a good place to start.

I have managed to remove the glazing from the side of the loco, but cant find a way to make the main clear windscreen section move.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Many thanks

Ed

Reply to