Ian Kirk Coach range..

Greetings I'm trying to identify some of my Ian Kirk Southern (Maunsell mainly) coach kits.

I appear to have 2 instruction sheets for 6 compartment brakes, but actually have (having built these years ago) 2 5 compartment brakes (as well as other models which I can identify)

Does anyone know where I can find a list of the models that (used to be?) available- even if it means searching back into old MRCs etc to find an advert listing them

Phil

Reply to
Phil

Phil,

I dare say you could try getting it from the horse's mouth. Ian is very active on the 7mm scene and pops up regularly on their mailing lists.

His email is 'iankirkATmodels.fsnet.co.uk' - change the 'AT' to '@' when using. I've scrambled it a bit so that he doesn't get a mailbox full of spam and virii.

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie