Mark One model coach running numbers table uploaded

Hello
I have updated my webpage which endeavours to be a spotters checklist by running number of Mark One coach models. Coverage of N is far better and
at least some of the new 2004 models are there.
The page is http://www.forsythe.demon.co.uk/mark1nums.htm and if anyone has more running numbers to add please get in touch. Do bear in mind the caveats given on the page, don't expect to find Southern Pride kits for instance nor Mark Ones in Big Four liveries. That's not the point of the list.
And if anyone wants a copy of my Kits book signed, one is on ebay at Book: A History of Locomotive Kits K's etc 3187778046 5.00
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item187778046&category47443&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
--
bye Robert Forsythe