Is it Bachmann day?

Its the London toy fair thing today where Bachman release their 2006, opps,
05 range!
Any last ditch guesses as to what the two supposed s.r new engines will be?
I guess U class and standard 2 -2-6-2!
Reply to
piemanlarger
It would make sense (existing competition aside) for them to produce an LNER A3 (A1 / 10), seeing that they already have the chassis and tender(s)...
Reply to
:::Jerry::::
In message , ":::Jerry::::" may have written...
Or a Peppercorn A2. Please, please, please, please, please......
Reply to
James Christie
Well, if we're into wish-lists, a Thomson L1 2-6-4T, oh and a Baby Deltic (class 20 bogies)....
Reply to
:::Jerry::::
If we're talking about "baby" diesels, how about a baby warship? ie, a Class 22 DH?
Reply to
John Ruddy
I seriously can't see why someone hasn't done (or promise) a class 22, considering that they were used, in there early days, both around London and in the west country but also that had much the same life span as the B-B warships and Hymeks. It would also more or less complete the main line DH loco range.
Reply to
:::Jerry::::
They were also used widely on the ex SR lines west of Exeter after the take over by the WR in the 60's, hence my interest!
Reply to
John Ruddy
Well yes, I thought I'd covered that when I said the 'west country'... :~)
Reply to
:::Jerry::::