Is the hobby growing up too quickly?

It'll be X-rated before long!

See:

Eddie Bellass

Eddie Bellass wrote :-

" It'll be X-rated before long! "

Good advert, very poor taste, but a good bit of publicity.

My son and I prefer the hand made animated figures we admired last year, workman repairing a signal or carpenter cutting some timber.

May be something in the water at Nuremberg !

Chris Brett

Reply to
Dragon Heart

For maximum authenticity, how about a pair of workmen sitting in the cab of a transit van reading newspapers all day?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

"kim" wrote

Or a media journalist scraping around in the gutter?

John.

Reply to
John Turner