Constructeon Models, Ripley.

I'm trying to locate Eon Bailey - the former proprietor of Constructeon Models, Nottingham Road, Ripley, Derbys. Anyone help? Thanks... Cheers Robt P.

Reply to
Robt P

You could try Alfreton Model Railway Society Chairman, Mr K Williamson, Butterley Station, Ripley DE5 3QZ Tel 07952 435665 !

Chris Brett

Reply to
Dragon Heart

Done a bit more digging on the net.

A Mr Eon Bailey used to be one of the trustees of Amber Valley Rotary Club

Try MR TREVOR BONSALL LABURNUM FARM MAIN ROAD PENTRICH RIPLEY DERBYSHIRE DE5 3RE

01773 742447

Chris B

Reply to
Dragon Heart

Thanks, but I understand both these routes have already been followed... Cheers Robt P.

Reply to
Robt P