Is there a uk.rec.models.rail FAQ?

I've seen several fairly similar questions on this group (I've probably posted most of them!!!) and wondered if anyone maintains a Frequently Asked Questions?

If not, I have web space that we could use. There are too many gems here to lose them to the winds of history.

Luke

Reply to
Luke Briner

Mark Thornton

Hi Luke,

Full group archive and search is available at:

regards,

Martin.

---------- email: snipped-for-privacy@templot.com web:

Say no to ID cards and the database state:

Martin Wynne

Sod that!! I don't want to comb through umpteen thousand posts on dial up (or even broadband for that matter). OTOH I've started compiling a faq at

and then follow the link to Model Railways. If anyone wants to add anything to it then let me know.

Cheers

Luke

Reply to
Luke Briner