Kit manufacturer?

Hi all,

What is the name of the firm that took over K's and GEM? I seem to remember it as Autocom but a search turns up an electronics firm.

Regards, Greg.P. New Zealand.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

See previous post on the DeGlehn Keith Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

Gregory Procter asked in >Message-id:

I think it was NuCast who took K's kits over. Then they were marketed by Autocom UK Ltd.

For contact details see:

Although that page was last updated in Feb 2004.

Tommy

Reply to
Tommy

I believe Kit Connection