Layout ideas... help!!!

Geez, I thought I was still in alt.fan.goons!

Reply to
MartinS

Coming into Dunedin in about 1967 with an Australian rail fan tour, the train conductor was describing all the sights that we could see as the train rolled in, at least that's what I assume he was doing, he was pointing out the windows, but none of us could understand a wooorrd that he said. But a magnificent station, worth the visit. Regards,

Reply to
William Pearce

Salvé Rob skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Get hold of Architectural modelling in 4mm scale by Dave Rowe (wild swan) this amasing publication deals with this problem:)

Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

That's ok, I'm sure he couldn't understand 'stryn' either.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg.P.