London Transport Pannier

Somebody at my club brought along an LT Bachmann pannier that he bought at the LT Museum. I have just looked on their web site and this model doesn't appear to be available. Has anybody been there recently confirm whether they have seen this model or not.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

The one from the Museum was a limited edition a few years back. There was an earlier one produced as part of a train set in the main Bachmann range, I believe. I've not seen either type in the museum shop recently

- only on eBay at high prices. (The Hornby model is the wrong, later, pannier type incidentally. That seems to come up a lot more.)

Personal dream: RTR Bachmann Sarah Siddons. Oh well...

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Dickerson