mk 1 pullman

I see Bachman have listed mk1 Pullmans (with lights). What period did these run from?

Reply to
piemanlarger

If they are what I think they are going to be, early '50's to the mid '70's on the BR E region (such as the Tees-Tyne or Harrogate Pullman services).

It makes sense as it gives the A1 and new Deltic front line stock whilst not treading on Hornby's toes were Pullman's are concerned, actually it compliments their range.

Reply to
Jerry.

Opps, that should be early sixties (60's) to mid 70's. Sorry for the typo. :~(

Reply to
Jerry.

East Coast about 1977-8. The Hadrian Bar did for a time afterwards ended up on West Coast sleeping car trains as a Nightcap Bar Some of these Pullmans have been preserved

Reply to
titans