Modelstrip

Hi All, Firstly happy new year to everybody

I just about to strip the paint off a carriage and have found that my nearly full tub of Modelstrip is now one solid lump. So does anyone know if you can revive it somehow?, or is it time for the bin. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Neil Kirby

Since asking I have found a site which says it can be revived with water, if anyone's interested see

I'll give that a go unless anyone knows better.

In message , Neil Kirby writes

Reply to
Neil Kirby

My tub says that adding water is OK if it is too stiff, so I guess water is fine...

Adrian

Reply to
The Bradshaws