MRJ 188

Could anybody remind me of the main content of this issue? I can't find mine, and if reminded will know if I actually received it. Thanks

Reply to
Keith Patrick

Cover photo of green Deltic (4mm scale) from front Peter Kazer on a 1:48 model of Taliesin (Ffestiniog loco), first half of Fully Sprung Deltic in 4mm Scale and LMS Iron Ore Hoppers.

Reply to
Nigel Cliffe

Ah, thanks for that. Back to the shed for a clearout.

">

Reply to
Keith Patrick

For future reference there's an online index here;:-

and also one here:-

may be useful although I can't see an easy way to get a listing by magazine number

Reply to
airsmoothed