MRJ Magazine Binders

Since the first issue of MRJ, I have always kept my copies together using magazine binders from Celsur Plastics. The binder spine contained nylon links through which the magazine slid & each binder could hold 12 copies. The bonus was that they had the title of the magazine on the outer spine. When I recently contacted Celsur about further binders, I was told the product was discontinued. I have tried local stationers for a similar replacement with no joy. Is anyone familiar with the type of binder I am describing & can point me in the right direction. Obviously the spine title would be lost but another probem as I see it is than MRJ appears to be printed on US format paper.

Thanks Keith

Reply to
ollisk

Looks like I fibed.

Trev

Thanks for your help Trev

Looks like this supplier has what I require. I should have twigged earlier instead of spending months searching that someone somewhere would have an answer.

Keith

Reply to
ollisk