MRJ Magazine Binders

Since the first issue of MRJ, I have always kept my copies together using
magazine binders from Celsur Plastics. The binder spine contained nylon
links through which the magazine slid & each binder could hold 12 copies.
The bonus was that they had the title of the magazine on the outer spine.
When I recently contacted Celsur about further binders, I was told the
product was discontinued. I have tried local stationers for a similar
replacement with no joy.
Is anyone familiar with the type of binder I am describing & can point me in
the right direction. Obviously the spine title would be lost but another
probem as I see it is than MRJ appears to be printed on US format paper.
Thanks
Keith
Reply to
ollisk
Looks like I fibed.

Trev
Thanks for your help Trev
Looks like this supplier has what I require. I should have twigged earlier instead of spending months searching that someone somewhere would have an answer.
Keith
Reply to
ollisk