MRJ

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me if MRJ, or Wild Swan Publications, has a website or contact e-mail address?

I can't seem to find any reference to either in their latest mags.

Cheers,

Ian Millard

Reply to
Ian Millard

"Ian Millard" wrote

No they don't, but we stock or can source all their products if that's any help.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"Ian Millard" wrote

Wild Swan aren't quite up with the times on that front. I mean, I even have to dust off my cheque book, once I've found it, to renew my subscriptions with them!

Mainly Trains (

) offer a very good on-line mail-order service for Wild Swan products, as I'm sure do many others.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Boyd