Revell-Monogram Contact Info

I have their mailing address. Does anyone have an e-mail address for them? I can't find one on their web site. I want to find out about a re-release of their 1/48 scale C-47 kit. TIA Ed "We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

(Delete text after dot com for e-mail reply.)

Reply to
RobbelothE

pretty sure their website is for info only. no email. think you gotta use snail mail...

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Correct, they don't do email for some reason, only snail mail.

Reply to
Grandpa

Thanks. Guess I'll buy the stamp.

Ed "We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

(Delete text after dot com for e-mail reply.)

Reply to
RobbelothE

Ahhh...the wonders of using Linux, and the command line....

Try this, perhaps it is the right person, or perhaps he might forward it to the right person:

Administrative Contact: Revell Monogram Philip Mathew 8601 Waukegan Rd. Morton Grove, IL 60053 US Phone: (847)966-3500 Fax..: (847)967-5857 Email: snipped-for-privacy@revellmonogram.com

Reply to
Greg Heilers