Multi coloured bridges

I've been uploading a load of stuff to my Bristol Railway archive of late and the pic of this bridge in particular has taken my fancy:

how many different types of brickwork are holding the thing up!

If this was modelled accurately, people would simply think it was overdone.

Pete

Reply to
mutley

At in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, mutley driveled:

Barely sufficient!

-- If Your specification is vague or imprecise, you'll likely get what you asked for not what you want

Reply to
GbH

Salvé "mutley" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Dear Pete, Its got to be an OO model as its too skiny to be HO.........................8^)>

Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

By the looks of it, not many of them!!!

Reply to
Paul Boyd

Don't know what the problem is. It looks fine.

Many structures on the railway are well over one hundred years old and will have been patch repaired and added to over the century. It is certainly more cost effective than wholesale renewal unless that is absolutely necessary.

In this case it looks like a candidate for future infill.

Reply to
Yoda