Plans

Hi all,
Anyone know of any websites i can look at to get suggestions for an N gauge layout incorporating a double-track loop of some description, to fit a board
approx 6' x 3'?
Cheers
Baz

http://www.naisp.net/users/mfischer/m_train2.htm
Andrew

Cheers Andrew - much help and inspiration!!!
I'm trying to work out a plan (had to leave my previous model railway for my parents to fiddle with when i moved out) to go under my futon sofabed on runners - good ideas on that site that i can tweak to fit!!!
Anyone know how to get a realistic-looking river / stream without the use of real water?
Thanks again,
Barry