n gauge lines

Is it just me or does anyone else find that their website

doesn't render properly? I'm using IE6.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Depends on your screen res as it is set to a table width of 1008 pixel. Using absolute sizes does not take into consideration user settings

Reply to
Trev

wrote

It's fine on my browser (IE6) but I can't say I find the presentation of the site to be very appealing - too much irrelevent colour for me.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Didn't render completely in Firefox until I allowed javascript (I use the Noscript plug-in, which allows selective permission of javascript.). I read something somewhere about how Microsoft's version of javascript (they call it ActiveX) has troubles with some websites written with the real Java. Maybe that's your problem.

Try Firefox - it's free, and better than IE6. (According to reports, IE7 "borrows" a lot of Firefox features, but it's still in beta.)

HTH

Reply to
Wolf K