Network Measurement Train

I'm currently modelling the NMT in 2005 condition. I have decent photos of the coach sides, but unfortunately no roof, end or bogie detail photos. I've searched about the usual OTP websites, but can't find what I need. Does anyone know of any pictures, or has anyone got pics that I may be able to use?

Cheers, Mick

Reply to
Mick Bryan

Try fotopic.net and put in NMT - or various other permutations - into the search box

I got:
with five seconds

No doubt you can do better - happy hunting!

AE PS. One of the vehicles used to be AEA Tech Rail's (and previously BRR Research) "Lab 5" - if that helps!

Reply to
abe22

and
a couple of shots-- and there's more on there.

Reply to
Kirk

Ta for fotopic gen - I completely forgot to look there.

Cheers, Mick

Reply to
Mick Bryan