O-Gauge MKI Corridor Connections?

Hi all, Just a quick question but someone may be of help. I have recently been building a couple of Westdale MKI kits that have been lying in the cupboard. My question is does anyone know of an end detail kit suitable for these coaches, including corridor connections and other bits. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
sAndrew Siddall

Thanks John, Sadly a trip to Telford is out of the question due to work commitments so I will try your other suggestions.

In message , John Bishop writes

Reply to
Andrew Siddall