one.railway ?

Anyone thought of modelling the new livery for one.Anglia? (see threads in uk.railway). The cl.90 'Raedwald of East Anglia' seems like it would make a very good project, but again white text coloured background poses a problem!

Who's gonna be the first to try?

Reply to
Justin Colson

White body with coloured transfer (Jetcalor similar) should do it - I think?

Reply to
Mike

I've been having a play around with the new Anglia "One" livery and have produced a demo of some MkIII vehicles with the new look.

Subject to approval from the relevant authorities, I would like to be able to do the following N Gauge vehicles in One livery.

MKIII TSO/TFO/RMB - To fit the GF MkIII MkIII DVT To fit the Ian Stoate Kit (These will be complete waterslide overlays.) Class 90 Graphics

And our forthcoming EMU kits, the Class 317/6 and 321. See the website for more details of the unit program.

Regards, Adam Warr Electra Railway Graphics Website:

Railway Photos:

Adam Warr

Stupid name for a railway undertaking though!

Heard at Colchester Railway staion earlier in the week;

"The twelve twenty 'One' service to London Liverpool Street will now be leaving from platform four".....no one moved plarforms as they were all waiting for the 12:20 train!! Presumably a 'One' off situation, but it could happen up to four times an hour.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

It's not great is it? And that livery is absolutely hideous! Ice cream colours on greenish-blue; bleah...

Reply to
Jim M

If they could change the annoucement to say "The One Railway twelve twenty service to London...." then there wouldn't be such a problem.

Ashley.

Reply to
Ashley Sanders

Good name! Somewhat reminiscent of the Britannia "Hereward the Wake" (which like the class 90 probably also worked the London-Norwich main line at some time), I feel.

David E. Belcher

Reply to
David E. Belcher

Rather less salubrious, but (one.)Anglia have (I think) a cl.153 named "Hereward the Wake" now! Complete with dot-matrix style picture on the nameplate (as all of the 150/153 fleet, 'Benjamin Britten', 'Delia Smith' etc). Would make an interesting side-by-side model cameo methinks

Regards, Justin Colson

Reply to
Justin Colson