one.railway ?

Anyone thought of modelling the new livery for one.Anglia? (see threads in uk.railway). The cl.90 'Raedwald of East Anglia' seems like it would make a
very good project, but again white text coloured background poses a problem!
Who's gonna be the first to try?
On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 10:06:45 +0100, "Justin Colson"

White body with coloured transfer (Jetcalor similar) should do it - I think?

problem!
I've been having a play around with the new Anglia "One" livery and have produced a demo of some MkIII vehicles with the new look. http://images.fotopic.net/?id624044&outx `0&noresize=1&nostamp=1
Subject to approval from the relevant authorities, I would like to be able to do the following N Gauge vehicles in One livery.
MKIII TSO/TFO/RMB - To fit the GF MkIII MkIII DVT To fit the Ian Stoate Kit (These will be complete waterslide overlays.) Class 90 Graphics
And our forthcoming EMU kits, the Class 317/6 and 321. See the website for more details of the unit program.
Regards, Adam Warr Electra Railway Graphics Website: www.electrarailwaygraphics.co.uk Railway Photos: www.adamsphotos.fotopic.net
Stupid name for a railway undertaking though!
Heard at Colchester Railway staion earlier in the week;
"The twelve twenty 'One' service to London Liverpool Street will now be leaving from platform four".....no one moved plarforms as they were all waiting for the 12:20 train!! Presumably a 'One' off situation, but it could happen up to four times an hour.
Geoff

It's not great is it? And that livery is absolutely hideous! Ice cream colours on greenish-blue; bleah...
--
Regards,
Jim M

Geoff wrote:

If they could change the annoucement to say "The One Railway twelve twenty service to London...." then there wouldn't be such a problem.
Ashley.

Good name! Somewhat reminiscent of the Britannia "Hereward the Wake" (which like the class 90 probably also worked the London-Norwich main line at some time), I feel.
David E. Belcher
Rather less salubrious, but (one.)Anglia have (I think) a cl.153 named "Hereward the Wake" now! Complete with dot-matrix style picture on the nameplate (as all of the 150/153 fleet, 'Benjamin Britten', 'Delia Smith' etc). Would make an interesting side-by-side model cameo methinks
Regards, Justin Colson