[OT] GWR hotel question?

Could anybody with a GWR reference book please tell me the name of the hotel built by the GWR in Coventry? Please don't say "Railway Hotel" as nearly every hotel in Coventry has been called that at some time or other. I have a feeling it was the King's Head which was destroyed during the blitz as it was the only hotel with a courtyard big enough to house the GWR road vehicle of which I have seen a picture. All of the references I have either don't name the hotel or don't name the railway company. Thanx in advance.

(kim)

Reply to
kim