OT (?) Scenery made for toy soldiers, section added to GANSG

This may be off topic, not sure. I made some scenery to go with some toy soldiers and it was suggested the notes might be of interest to railway modellers. The bits on buildings, ponds and trees may be relevant although I suspect this is all old hat to most of the people here.

I have put it all up on the GANSG site, the direct link to the sub-index is

I thought I had ammended the main index, but it would seem not, most odd.

Reply to
Mike Smith