Recommendations for a rtr G scale loco

I shall shortly be installing a G scale track in my garden. I would like to get a British prototype engine to run on it, preferably electric powered. I haven't found much, but I quite like the look of the Accucraft Caledonia:

Can anyone recommend anything similar (and at a similar price)?

Thanks,

Brian

Reply to
BrianW

They also do an Isle of Man Beyer Peacock, which IMO is a very attractive locomotive.

I saw the pre-production model in the Accucraft workshop in Union City, California a few years ago. It was very nice.

They have more British engines on their American web site:

I have no connection with the company but lived in Union City for a dozen years, and one of my closest friends works in their workshop.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee