PING - Peter Abraham

Hi Peter,

Can you let me have your email address please? I'll pass Peco's response about faulty point work to you if you do.

Reply to
John Turner

Hi Peter, Can you let me have your email address please? I'll pass Peco's response about faulty point work to you if you do.

I am at:

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com This should be on the header of the original post.

Regards

Peter

Reply to
Peter Abraham

"Peter Abraham" wrote

OK, I'll send Peco's response when I get to the shop later this morning. I didn't know whether that was a 'spam proofed' email address, as few people post on Usenet using a genuine address.

John.

Reply to
John Turner