Playcraft

Some of you might be interested in editing / polishing up the following new article on Wikipedia:

Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

I don't know about changing Wikipedia article but having recently had a Playcraft Crane set in my posession recently I would dispute some of the article' comments.

"Playcraft Railways items can be picked up at swapmeets for very little but there are also some rarer items, such as the piggyback freight cars, the crane and some of the locomotives which are more expensive, but by no means in the same league as Hornby Dublo."

The Crane was manufactured by Jouef and the quality of the models was excellent. At least as good if not better than contemporary Hornby.

(Just my opinion)

Reply to
Les Pickstock

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 19:11:46 GMT, " Les Pickstock" said in :

Edit away, it's free and easy :-)

Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

Awww! I don't know! Seems a little like writing in the library's Encyclopedia.

Reply to
Les Pickstock

Looking at Playcraft in isolation is a bit like psychoanalysis by the study of toenail clippings.

You really need to look at both the marketting firm AND Jouef together.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter