Plug...

Have just added some new pictures taken this evening to the website - please
pay a visit if you have a minute or two to spare.

As I have spent a long time today drawing out and printing various road
signs, but especially road markings (painted white/yellow lines), I have
decided to offer these * (FREE) to anyone who is interested - please just
drop me a line at potter55ATntlworldDOTcom and I will email the PaintShop
Pro files back to you. Some are already scaled for OO use but others are
not - you will simply have to re-size them to suit.
*
A little while ago I was wanting a couple of buffers and a kindly chap
(whose name shall not be mentioned) very kindly sent me just what I was
looking for - at NO charge at all. I thought this was such a nice thing to
do for a fellow modeller that I have decided to take a leaf out of his book,
and do likewise - so if you want the drawings, don't thank me - thank Nick
(of Dyserth Road fame) :-)
Reply to
Dave Potter