Re: Old trains . . .

Nigel,

as I'm an obscure >scale scratchbuilder).

Is it you, or the scale, that's obscure :-)

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

All three - only one of me (so obscure), 2mm is a small band, and scratchbuilding locos is not that common in any scale:-)

Though I've been cheating recently and assembling coach kits from Mr Eveleigh:

Nearly finished 5 of them, except for the interiors, roof details, wheels, brake gear....

- Nigel

Reply to
NC

Very nice etches.