Point rods

What do people use for point rods in OO? Obviously they aren't functional for most of us, but they have to be there. Piano wire? Copper rolled flat?

Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

Expensive etched kits of all the cranks, jointers, balancers, etc. :-)

Something cheap and reliably straight, such as piano wire would be my low cost suggestion. .

- Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Cliffe

You also have to work which type of rodding angular (BR) round (pre-nationalisation). For modern image I have knightwing point machines which look a little like M3 machines and Peco I think now make HW point machines.

Chris

Reply to
Chris