Pullman Works (was Eureka Models: AD60)

Anyway, enough of my rantings - time to go finish this sleighbed prototype

> before the client arrives next week. > > Steve

Steve, I remember you asking about Preston Park Pullman Works some time ago. If you want to see the works, and measure up, you had better get over there a bit quickish!

I received the message below today from Terry Bye:

"We have been advised by Neil Butters that Network Rail is on the point of demolishing the Works. If anyone believes they have a claim to any of the vehicles inside please would they contact Pauline Reith at mailto: snipped-for-privacy@networkrail.co.uk by Friday 17th February at the latest."

As Terry says, "Sad news but not unexpected, closed since November 1963 to Pullman operations".

Cheers, Steve

Reply to
Steve W