Blue Pullman

I want to try an re-engine a Triang Blue Pullman (OO). The centre-centre for the outer wheels is 22.1cm. Does anyone know which present Hornby or Bachmann product comes closest to this (either as a DMU or a Bo-Bo) for using an alternative chassis?

Thanks

Reply to
Peter Tomlin

If there isn't a direct drop-in RTR chassis, you may find it as quick to use either a Spud motorbogie, or the Bug-Ant modular motorbogie. Both pretty foolproof (ie. don't need scratchbuilding skills/tools). The Bug-Ant is infinitely flexible in wheelbase, and can have any motor of your choice added.

- Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Cliffe

You could just put ultrascale wheels in the existing bogie... but you'd have to wait 6 months for delivery :)

Reply to
Gerald H

Why wait 6 months, Tony's Train Store on ebay has replacement wheel sets for Blue Pullman, Dmu's etc:

Wils>>> I want to try an re-engine a Triang Blue Pullman (OO). The centre-centre for

Reply to
Wilson Adams