Pullmans and Kadees again!!

Dear all I just attached Kaddee 5 to a Pullman car as instructed on

found that they are too high per the Kadee gauge. So I shimmed them down with a piece of plasticard to the right height and at the same time brought them forward a bit so the bogie didn't snag on them. I then hooked it up to an existing train and all went well. AT LAST thinks I, until it went round a second degree corner in the fiddle yard. The carriage in front with a bogie attached Kadee 20 just pulls it of the track, as the Kadee 5 wont swing round to the side enough, if you see what I mean. I have the redone cams and bogies from Hornby, so know I'm wondering, given the tight curve in my fiddle yard, that I might have to attach a 19 0r 20 to the original post attached to the cam. Any ideas anyone ?

Reply to
Rob

No that sucks as well, the cams really are crap...

down

Reply to
Rob

You could try Kadee #16's they have less of a footprint than a 5 and can swing out more for bends I've fitted these to Mk3s and Mk2s.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Petty