New Pullmans

Hello again I have got the new bogies from Hornby, and screwed the kadee # 20 to the end of the cam, but I still am having problems with it sticking etc.. Should I attach the Kadee to the bogie, or to the underside of the coach? Thanks as always Rob

Reply to
Rob

If your willing to 'hack' about the new coaches, it's best to fix the Kadee to the coach body, not the bogie. However, you need to have a reasonable clearance between knuckle and body, and also fairly mild curves on your layout. No 1st 2nd or 3rd radius curves, and I would suggest a minimum 3 foot radius, including over points... others may have different opinions...

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

Take a look at this link.