quiet

has it been very quiet on here of late or am i not getting posts?

i can only see my own post for july 12 as a new post?

Reply to
Piemanlager

Yes, if it hadn't been for a certain event in London there would be hardly any posts at all.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

That seems to be the only new thread yesterday. I think the OT threads kinda killed things for me for a bit - how about we start off some good modelling threads to get things going again?

Reply to
John Ruddy

Actually I think it's more to do with the hot weather we're having recently. Mind you it's only during warm weather that I get to play with any models in my Garage.

Cheers,

Rob (frustrated P4 modeller).

Reply to
Robert Wilson