Ratio Boiler House

I thought I saw a boilerhouse/pumphouse kit by Ratio other than the

508, this one had a brick built chimney, I think the chimney was also available as a separate item too, but can't seem to find it online anywhere. Was I mistaken? Does anyone make such a kit?
Reply to
Hecate

You are right, Ratio do what you describe, but it is in N gauge. The pump/boilerhouse is their part no. 226 and the separate chimney and tank is

314.
Reply to
Keith Willcocks