Re: Battle of the Small Sheds

wrote

Dapol have today put some pictures of their forthcoming 66 on the > website at:
> It looks a little cracker, with separate handrails, etched roof grille > and NEM socket. > > Then we have Bachmann's forthcoming 66 which is slightly less detailed > but will be a bit cheaper. Pics here: >
> So, will N gaugers be voting with their pockets and going for the > cheaper option or backing the British made Dapol. Warley could well be > interesting this year :-)

I know which my money would be on, having seen some pretty unimpressive performances from some of the recent Dapol N-scale products.

I was recently loaned a class 73 by someone who was trying to convince me to stock Dapol products again, but I wasn't at all impressed.

One of my customers suggested that the slide bars had a habit of falling off one of their new kettles too.

John.

Reply to
John Turner