Bachmann O-gauge BR 03 diesel shunter.

I've just uploaded some pictures of pre-production samples of their soon to
be released O-gauge brass BR class 03 diesel shunter to the files section of
Yahoo group for those interested in the current railway & modelling scene.
These are official Bachmann photographs, and the manufacturer states that
there are still a few adjustments that need to be made to certain areas,
such as the texture and extent of the running plate. They say these will be
refined
before production commences.
Both painted and unpainted versions will be available.
John.
Reply to
John Turner
"Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept."
But I bet the DJH R-T-R shunter is better........
:-)
Mick
Reply to
Mick Bryan
"Mick Bryan" wrote
But I bet the DJH R-T-R shunter is better........
I saw that advertised in MR this month. It struck me as odd. Are they BOTH new products then? or has one teamed up with 'tother to produce it and selling under two brand names? Just thinking along the fact that Bachmann started the O gauge Mk I coaches and then sold the production to Tower Models, although I guess still made in the same factory as Bachmanns new models?
Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.
"Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept." wrote
I think you'll find they are two separate products, the Bachmann example in brass and DJH producing theirs in white metal.
John.
Reply to
John Turner

Site Timeline