Re: Lionel equipment for sale in UK

"christrim" wrote

You must have three of them judging by the number of times you've posted the same message.
John.

???
-- *** http://www.railwayscene.co.uk/ *** Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin-co-uk) MSN: richmackin-at-hotmail-dot-com
And yes, I know the post timing is an hour off - blame ntl :(
"Rich Mackin" wrote

Can only assume he means the thing that skates on the centre third rail for current collection.
John.
"Laurie" wrote

Sad game for boys not man enough to play rugby.
John.
"John Bishop" wrote

Good lad, but I suspect the *wrong* code! ;-)
John.
Yes, but whilst RL had the edge on ball handling and tackling skills, scrums were always a joke. None of the black arts taught to me in my first year of open rugby.

--
John Bishop

"John Bishop" wrote

Can't argue with that. I have to say that I'd like to see proper scrummaging back in RL, but fighting that corner is a lost cause!
I'd sooner watch RU than soccer, but it still would fall well behind RL & cricket in my sporting lists.
John.

Following a comment like that I take it that you're not "the" John Bishop of Beckenham? But another ...
--

All the best,

Chris Wilson
Yes I am, but surely I'm allowed a few dislikes... such as in no particular order: Portsmouth FC, the Great Western Railway, Margaret Thatcher, gassy keg beer.

--
John Bishop

Goodness me I'll have to cover the ears of my ankle-biters next time we go to Langley. :-) Out of interest you aren't also the same John Bishop who's been posting to uk.legal.moderated recently are you?
BTW any vacancies for new members in the bwwmrc? I've just got myself settled in my the new office in Croydon (was in Westminster) and finding that I'm actually starting to get a bit of free time in the evenings.
--

All the best,

Chris Wilson

Don't forget bottom-posting too.