Re: Lionel equipment for sale in UK

"christrim" wrote

I have a complete Lionel 027 gauge installation

You must have three of them judging by the number of times you've posted the same message.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"Rich Mackin" wrote

Can only assume he means the thing that skates on the centre third rail for current collection.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

???

--

***
*** Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin-co-uk) MSN: richmackin-at-hotmail-dot-com

And yes, I know the post timing is an hour off - blame ntl :(

Reply to
Rich Mackin

"Laurie" wrote

Sad game for boys not man enough to play rugby.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Following a comment like that I take it that you're not "the" John Bishop of Beckenham? But another ...

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Yes I am, but surely I'm allowed a few dislikes... such as in no particular order: Portsmouth FC, the Great Western Railway, Margaret Thatcher, gassy keg beer.

In article , Chris Wilson writes

Reply to
John Bishop

Goodness me I'll have to cover the ears of my ankle-biters next time we go to Langley. :-) Out of interest you aren't also the same John Bishop who's been posting to uk.legal.moderated recently are you?

BTW any vacancies for new members in the bwwmrc? I've just got myself settled in my the new office in Croydon (was in Westminster) and finding that I'm actually starting to get a bit of free time in the evenings.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Don't forget bottom-posting too.

--

***
*** Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin-co-uk) MSN: richmackin-at-hotmail-dot-com

And yes, I know the post timing is an hour off - blame ntl :(

Reply to
Rich Mackin

"John Bishop" wrote

Good lad, but I suspect the *wrong* code! ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Yes, but whilst RL had the edge on ball handling and tackling skills, scrums were always a joke. None of the black arts taught to me in my first year of open rugby.

In article , John Turner writes

Reply to
John Bishop

"John Bishop" wrote

Can't argue with that. I have to say that I'd like to see proper scrummaging back in RL, but fighting that corner is a lost cause!

I'd sooner watch RU than soccer, but it still would fall well behind RL & cricket in my sporting lists.

John.

Reply to
John Turner