Re: [Now very OT] Chunnel Closed - Continent cut off

> Current UK population is 59 million.

> > Of which 7 million are post-war immigrants or the descendants of such > immigrants (2001 census - figures rounded, Jedii not included). > > Which means 52 million "British".

That is: arrived earlier - we are all immigrants form somewhere or other.

It's just that some would like to place "year zero" for dating qualification for Britishness right after they're own ancestors arrived.

Any chance of getting back to model railways?

Reply to
Brian Watson

Agreed

Reply to