Re: This gourp

Weclome to teh gourp

I'm goin to have to post here from now on, > > I useta post on aus.rail but all they talk about is bumsex, choas > theory, islam, and dribbly foamers. > > It's gone downhill! > >
Reply to
nibbod

We are having a dribbly foamer of anticipation.

Choas theory? Is that like chaos theory, only more chaotic?

Well, whaddya expect from a bunch of ex-convicts? You will find us to be a very high-class bunch of drongoes who always stick to topic, whatever the temptation to stray.

Now, can you tell us any more about the bumsex? We have all had sheltered upbringings in the UK, and we don't know about such things.

Cheers, Steve

Reply to
Steve W

"Steve W" wrote

Yeah, wazzat?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Who could possibly forget the conservates, or the laborites or liberal-democrates for that matter?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

You forgot canabalism. I saw the short documentary on Monty Python's Flying Circus.

Reply to
Wayne L

W.S.Gilbert's (of Gilbrt and Sullivan fame) "The Yarn of the Nancy Bell"...

Christopher A. Lee

Thanks Chris. Learn something every day!

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne L

I thought it was what you got if you 'modelled' in 18.83mm rather than

16 ?
Reply to
crazy_horse_12002