Ref: Hornby Newbie Question

Sounds like the back-to-back dimensions of your rolling stock needs adjusting. That's all it is. Send it back to Hornby.

Thanks Railer,
I'll do that. Do you have the recommended dimensions?
I appear to have generated huge numbers of meaningless threads below - because members were initially so rude about my HTML posting.
I think they should get a life (i.e. stop playing with toy trains!)
Best regards
Nick
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"> <DIV>Sounds like the back-to-back dimensions of your rolling stock needs adjusting.&nbsp; That's all it is.&nbsp; Send it back to Hornby.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=

Oh oh, I spoke too soon. Now he's changed his e-mail addy to foil the killfilers.
--
Martin S.

No problem with me - he's in my killfile twice now.
--
John Sullivan
OO in the garden http://www.yddraiggoch.demon.co.uk/railway/railway.html

I think you should go and play with the real trains!
"Fred" <

As in, "There's a train leaving town in five minutes, be under it"?
-- Cheers Roger T.
http://www.highspeedplus.com/~rogertra / Home of the Great Eastern Railway

for a so called internet professional you seem pretty clueless on how to disguise your headers.
Railer is you. you are posting to yourself in order to further slag off the very people you keep requesting help from.
Pete
--
http://www.ukrecmodelsrail.co.uk
modelling tips, how to & exibition guide.

Another classic troll tactic.
[No, I'm not Shooter!]
--
Martin S.

ICQ: 112431453
Sounds like the back-to-back dimensions of your rolling stock needs adjusting. That's all it is. Send it back to Hornby.
Nice little email you sent me there, Shooter, calling me a "web amateur". If we give you a couple of million years, you might evolve into a human being! Keep up the bad work.
-- *** http://www.railwayscene.co.uk/ *** (C) 2003 Shamless Tart Websites Inc Updated 05 October, now 554 images online. Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin.co.uk)