Rhymes with anchor

... he even had an anorack and appeared quite put out that his filming had been interupted.

Sorry it's a bit OT but I'm sure we've al seen the like at some stage.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

GASP!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

I saw that clip over the weekend. Shame Darwin's Theory didn't quite pay off there. The driver must have cacked himself - he burst through a cloud of steam to find the anchor virtually right in front of him. I hope that incident was reported and the bloke suitably "educated".

Reply to
Paul Boyd