rmweb

RMweb is intermittent, this is down to problems with the hosting provider. It looks like Dreamhost, which is also my hosting provider, and all my stuff is intermittent too.

They are a shower of dunces, I will be moving to Amazon EC2 shortly. Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

Strongly suggest you talk to tagadab.com.....very very good while I was with them....

Rob.

Reply to
news.plus.net