Scenery question???

Hi all Im a bit stuck fo ideas, hope someone can help out.. I have a 2 track viaduct crossing a lake, the water from the lake will
go under the viaduct. Problem is, behind the viaduct is the wall (painted blue). I would like to give the impression of continuance (sp). I tied a small mirror, but that reflects the viaduct as well.Help!!
Hi Rob,

Remove viaduct. Photograph mirror. Glue photo on mirror. Replace viaduct.
:-)
Martin.

Try putting the mirror at half the width of the viaduct, so that it reflects the one half and makes it look like the full width.
Sandy Saunders

reflects
Now thats a good idea! Thanks Sandy.