Short Radius Points

Is there anything available in OO/HO code 100 between a Peco short rad (24") rad turnout and a settrack turnout 2nd rad (17.something inches).
I am tight for space again in one location but I don't want to use settrack. I did contemplate using a short Y but the geometry is wrong.
Kevin
snipped-for-privacy@mwfree.net wrote:

Not that I know of. It might work to use short pieces of flex at each end of a 2nd radius turnout, and bend them to fit into your configuration. Solder the flex track onto the turnouts using railjoiners (fishplates), then bend and cut to fit.
Good luck.
If you want a straight track diverging from the turnout, you can trim back the diverging curve of the Settrack turnout.
Greg.P.