Show query

I'm thinking of attending Expometrique this year but every time I check the web-site

it's "temporarily unavailable due to maintenance work".

Does anyone know of any other sites that are sources of info for this expo?

Thanks for any replies.

Justin.

Reply to
Justin C

No, though if its as good as when I attended (about 3 years ago), then its worth a trip if you're into European narrowgauge; a chance to see lots of stuff under one roof.

- Nigel

Reply to
NC