Thornaby Kingfisher transfers

Hi all,

I've been asked to renumber and rename a Lime 47 for someone. The names are no problem but the loco also has a blue/orange kingfisher symbol on both sides. Does anyone produce a transfer for this or is it a computer job on blank transfer paper?

James

Reply to
James S

Fox Transfers supply them as part of pack F-4363, "English Locomotive Depot Motifs including special livery elements for British Steel blue 37501; original Stratford Sparrow, Thornaby Kingfisher etc." at a cost of £6.45.

--

***
*** Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin-co-uk) MSN: richmackin-at-hotmail-dot-com

As do Replica Railways - I got through loads of them in my 4mm days...

Reply to
Adam