On-line machine tool brochure/manual repository?

Someone hosts a site for old woodworking tools

and amongst the other info there is a pretty extensive collection of old catalogs, brochures, and manuals for OWWM.

Is anyone aware of a similar site with info for metalworking tools? I'm aware of several personal web sites with info and there are a few Yahoo groups for specific manuafacturers but it would be nice to have one site where this info could be found.

Reply to
Mike Henry

Check out

there are a lot of listings on brochures and manuals for various metalworking machines.

Rex the Wrench

Mike Henry wrote:

Reply to
Rex the Wrench

Yeah, the UK lathes site is a great resource. I don't mind paying a reasonable amount for a manual, but

doesn't have a lot of manuals that I've been interested in and it takes a while for mail to get from the UK to the US for those that they do have.

I've both sent and received manuals or brochures in the past but finding someone with what one needs is usually pretty iffy. Seems like it would be a lot better if an on-line repository could be set up. I'd start one myself, but with only 30 MB of storage there wouldn't be much there.

Reply to
Mike Henry