Some bloke's kitchen...

Can always turn it back again,plenty of people have a model of a class of Loco nicknamed spam can and further back there were the LNWR goods Locos which acquired the Cauliflower moniker. Then there's all those PW wagons with their fish names Turbot,Salmon,Shark etc.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Funny you should say that; i've just scoffed some chips, welsh black rib eye steak, and cauliflower and leeks. Complete with a great helping of Pepper sauce.

Oh and the red wine went down a treat too! Who says blokes can't cook?

Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson

A stupendously equipped workshop - kettle, cooker, sink, wall hung boiler...

Reply to
Paul Matthews

True. And all those wagons carrying bananas, milk, cattle, etc.

Reply to
MartinS

Who are you calling a well hung boiler?

I'll get me coat...

Reply to
manatbandq

Work in progress ? Note bare walls at this stage

Perhaps the original photo is just a model of a model.

Food for thought :-)

Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart

Think hes just realised he cant reach the coffee cup.

thanks for the link, I've now been selected as a possible winner of an Audi A3. Will select relevant link just after have transferred several million pounds to nigeria.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

..

You're a lucky sod! The two things in life I've always wanted are an Aud= i =

and to make Nigerians rich! All I got was a US Green Card as apparently I live in Australia - two =

things I never wanted were to get a green card and to become an Australi= an.

Greg.P. NZ

Reply to
Greg.Procter

Well on the last one we are in agreement with you :-)

Steve (on behalf of the other 21 million)

Reply to
Steve